INFORMATION UNDER ARTICLES NO. 13 AND 14 IN THE EU REGULATION NO. 2016/679.
THE CONTROLLER’S IDENTIFICATION DETAILS
The Data Controller is GTI Guarisco Trasporti Internazionali S.r.l. Via Dei Pradei 3 – 22070 Grandate (province of Como).
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Phone: 031/566111
PURPOSES AND MODALITIES OF DATA PROCESSING
GTI Guarisco Trasporti Internazionali S.r.l. shall process the Data Subject’s data for the purposes below: A – To provide services for a correct and complete performance of the assigned task (effective management of the relationships between the parties, contract management, management of the services provided and/or management of the commercial relationships existing in the exchange of goods and/or products and/or services, invoicing and the related accounting and/or tax fulfilments). The Legal Basis for processing is represented by the execution of a contract, which the data subject is a party to, and by the implementation of some pre-contractual measures (Art. 6.1 b in the GDPR). Your data shall be processed in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and by means of operations or series of operations as provided for in articles 5 and 6 in the (EU) Regulation no. 679/2016. Such operations may be carried out with or without the assistance of electronic or, however, automated processes under the safety measures in art. 32 in the GDPR 2016/679.
THE SUBJECTS TO WHOM DATA MAY BE PROVIDED
Where required, data may be provided only to the competent authorities, to insurance companies, correspondents and/or subjects to whom data must be provided based on the fulfilment of the relationship between the parties and the enjoyment of the related services. In all cases, without need for an express consent, the Controller may report your data to Surveillance Bodies, Judicial Authorities and to all the parties to whom reporting is legally compulsory. Personal data shall never be disseminated publicly. Data may be processed by the staff specifically tasked to do so by the Data Controller only if processing is required to perform their tasks.
CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA
The data controller may process personal data falling into the master data and contact data categories for the data subject.
TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Personal data shall be kept on servers located within the European Union (it remains however understood that the Controller is entitled to move servers outside the EU too, where required). The provided personal data may be transferred to EU countries and/or to any extra-EU countries or to an international organization, within the scope of the purposes outlined in the introduction, in compliance with the applicable legal provisions.
DURATION OF PROCESSING
The retention period for the data collected under purpose A shall amount to a time equal to the contractual duration and, however, not exceeding the attainment of the purposes for which data is collected and processed, and in compliance with the timing given by the law (i.e. not exceeding 10 years after the termination of the relationship for the Purposes of the service). After such terms elapse, Data shall be destroyed or anonymized.
THE DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
(Articles 15-21 in the EU Regulation 679/2016)
In any moment, the data subject may exercise the own rights under the provisions in articles 15-21 in the (EU) Regulation, as follows:
1. To demand confirmation if the own personal data exist or not;
2. To obtain indications about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data, the beneficiaries or categories of beneficiaries to whom personal data is or will be provided and, when possible, the retention period;
3. To obtain the correction and cancellation of data;
4. To obtain restrictions on processing;
5. To obtain data portability, i.e. to receive it from a data controller, in a structured, common format readable by an automatic device, and send it to a different controller without any hindrance;
6. To oppose processing in any moment and also in case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
7. To oppose an automated decision-making process related to natural persons, profiling included.
8. To ask the data controller to access the personal data and to correct, cancel it, limit or oppose its processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
9. To revoke consent in any moment without prejudice to the processing lawfulness based on the consent given before withdrawal;
10. To file a complaint to a control body. The data subject may exercise the own rights by sending a notice to the Controller to the address below:
• Registered letter with return receipt: GTI Guarisco Trasporti Internazionali S.r.l. Via Dei Pradei 3-22070 Grandate (CO)
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
Personal data must be provided to formalize and execute the relationship between the parties and to execute the obligations originating from the same; a possible opposition to providing personal data may originate the impossibility to fulfil the relationship between the parties and/or the execution of the required services.